Please note that all dates and venues have been booked for the 2021 season. But are subject to
change or cancellation made by any Government Covid-19 restrictions.
- The Society Handbook - The society will not be issuing a Handbook for 2021. There is no change to the Show Schedule
- from 2020. Members should use either their old Handbook from 2020, in conjunction with the
- published Schedule Amendments Sheet for 2021. Both of which can be found on the front page
- in the dropdown 2021 Handbook box
- Membership Cards - Will be distributed - Subject to confirmation and covid restrictions.
- Subscriptions - No subscription payments are required from members who paid for the 2020 season.
- Membership Payment is required for New Members.
The society will be publishing and delivering Four News Letters this Year.
Evening Meetings 2021
Will take place at, St Christopher's Church Hall, Dallas Road, Cheam, Surrey, SM3 8RU.
- On Wednesday evenings and commence at 8 pm and finish approx 10 pm
- There will be tea/coffee & cake for sale and a raffle and there is ample car parking.
- Admission is free to members and guests are welcome at £2.50, or can join on the night.
Wed 21st April Tales from the Potting Shed Jean Griffin
Wed 12th May Composts, Growing Media and Mulches Paul Patton
Wed 9th June A Royal Kitchen Garden – Hampton Court Claire Brown
Wed 15th September The RNLI and their work on the River Thames Richard Bywaters
Wed 13th October Fun Quiz Night Mike Snowdon
Wed 10th November Annual General Meeting
MAY Charter Fair 2021
Saturday 15th May
Cheam Village May Charter Fair from 7.30am - 2.30pm. This will be the 761st Cheam Charter Fair.
Look out for our stall. Park Street to the left of the Red Lion Public House.
For more information go to: Cheam Charter Fair
Annual SHOWS 2021
The shows are open to the public from 2 pm - 4.30 pm.
- Flower, Vegetable, Domestic & Children’s Classes.
- Only Society Members can exhibit.
- Exhibits must be staged between 8.30 am - 11.00 am.
- Admission is free to members and 50p for non members.
- Crafts & Plants will be on sale.
- Refreshments served from 8.30 am.
- Ample free parking in the school grounds.
- Prize giving and Awards at 4.30 pm
Committee Members Amendments
Schedule Amendments for 2021 that are not as per 2020 Handbook
- Vice Presidents: Shirley Reeve, Richard Bailey, Edwin Belcher, Rob Baldock
- Vice - Chairman: Jane Hoddy, 90, Lindsay Road, Worcester Park, Surrey, KT4 8LE. (020) 8330 6633
- Committee Members: Anthea Schmid, Jackie Arrowsmith